Public Notice by the City of Raeford
The City of Raeford will be implementing steps to limit the exposure of our staff and citizens to COVID-19 and other infections. Our main priority is the safety and security of our community, therefore the following measures will be implemented beginning Tuesday, March 17:
1. City services will carry on as usual. However, all City facilities will be closed to the general public. The impacted facilities are Raeford City Hall, Public Works, Raeford Fire Department, Raeford Civic Center. Events planned for Raeford parks should follow the governor’s mandatory rule of cancelling all events with over 100 persons.
2. Customers are encouraged to pay utility bills in one of the following manners:
a. on-line at raefordnc.mygovhub.com
b. setup automatic draft with your financial institution
c. check/money order and place in the drop box at the front entrance of City Hall.
3. Tax payments should be placed in the drop box at City Hall.
4. For permitting and inspections call Felecia Locklear at 910-875-5031.
5. If you need to meet in person with a staff member regarding an urgent matter, please call ahead to schedule an appointment.
Raeford City Hall 910-875-8161
Public Works 910-875-5031
Raeford Police Department 910-875-4251
Raeford Fire Department 910-875-5150
These preventative measures will be in place until March 30, 2020 and are subject to be extended while we assess the situation and are provided guidance from Federal, State and Local agencies.
Raeford City Manager
Help The News-Journal cover Hoke County. The best way to help our small staff cover this big county is to subscribe at www.thenews-journal.com Support journalism in Hoke!